Thursday, June 19, 2008

Watch Euro 2008 Online


I want to personally do something for my readers today. I know some people probably don't have cable and are wondering how they can catch Euro 2008 elsewhere. Well look no farther. Here is a website I use whenever I want to watch a game online www.myp2p.eu bare in mind that you will need to download p2p software and this site guides you to where you can get it. Personally the p2p software I use is Sopcast but they are many others. If for some reason you are skeptical about p2p software just type it in google and find out what it's all about. Also bare in mind I am not responsible for any difficulties you may have with p2p software, all I know is that it works for me. Access Granted, Enjoy!

No comments:

Disclaimer

All ads displayed on www.alleagues.blogspot.com are subject to the terms and conditions of the advertiser and not that of this blog or the owner, which would be me. The owner of http://alleagues.blogspot.com is not responsible for any difficulties or loses that you as a customer may have and strongly encourages you to contact the specific advertiser in such an event. Thank you.