Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Jo a wanted man


Guys I was looking around today for something to write about and I saw some news that made me excited. If you are a football fan who only watches big competitions to see who will win, then you need to think again about considering yourself a true football fan. Whenever I watch football I look to see who is going to be the next big thing and I have watched a player in the Champions League who I'm sure will be a big hit soon.
He is none other than João Alves de Assis Silva or just Jô for short. The first time I saw Jô playing was in the group stages of the Champions League for CSKA Moscow against Inter. He had speed, power, skill and he scored two brilliant goals in both games against Inter. He impressed me a lot and I knew that very soon a lot of clubs would be interested in him.
With that said he is being targeted by Manchester City, Everton and Tottenham from England and it is now reported that Valencia have just shock things up as they have entered the race for the striker.
However his consultant Kia Joorabchian has claimed that one of the top four in England could make a move for Jô because he is that good and personally I agree.
Preferably however I would like to see Jô playing for one of the top clubs in Spain and even though Valencia have struggled this season, they are one of them. With his help they can definitely return to the top four in the table next season and begin playing Champions League football again.
What's rather amusing to me is that Jô is a de Assis though a de Assis Silva and not de Assis Moreira like Ronaldinho, if there's anything in a name we could see the rise of yet another Brazilian superstar, he just needs to find the right club. So with that said Jô to the world, keep an eye open for this player.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This guy is going to grace the soccer pitch. I was looking at his videos, he is not skillful like Ronaldinho but he is a goal scorer like Kaka and will bring a team to its feet. We shall what his season brings and wherever he goes, he is a force to be reckoned with.

Disclaimer

All ads displayed on www.alleagues.blogspot.com are subject to the terms and conditions of the advertiser and not that of this blog or the owner, which would be me. The owner of http://alleagues.blogspot.com is not responsible for any difficulties or loses that you as a customer may have and strongly encourages you to contact the specific advertiser in such an event. Thank you.